JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4500
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking for $4,500.00 for this matched serial number, full set of 12 with Display Case.

1965 KANSAS COW TOWN SERIES
Wichita Scout, 176KW

1967 KANSAS TRAIL SERIES
Chisolm Trail Scout, 176CH

1970 KANSAS FORT SERIES
Ft. Hays Scout, 176FH

1966 KANSAS COW TOWN SERIES
Abilene Scout, 176KA

1968 KANSAS TRAIL SERIES
Pawnee Trail Scout, 176PT

1970 KANSAS FORT SERIES
Ft. Larned Scout, 176FL

1966 KANSAS COW TOWN SERIES
Dodge City Scout, 176KD

1968 KANSAS TRAIL SERIES
Santa Fe Trail Scout, 176SF

1970 KANSAS FORT SERIES
Ft. Riley Scout, 176FR

1967 KANSAS COW TOWN SERIES
Coffeyville Scout, 176KC

1969 KANSAS TRAIL SERIES
Shawnee Trail Scout, 176ST

1971 KANSAS FORT SERIES
Ft. Scott Scout, 176FS

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Rock Island Auctions just sold a set like this for only $ 8,500.00 April 14th 2018

"All 12 of the revolvers in this set were limited to a production of 500 or 501 each. Standard markings and features. All are numbered "3" with their respective commemortive suffix. All have a plain hand marked shipping box. Also included is a black leather bound commemorative crate with three velvet lined drawers, each of which holds four of the twelve revolvers. The top of the crate features, in white, a map of Kansas emblazoned with "KANSAS SERIES" and marked with the locations that each of these revolvers commemorate, along with small logos in each corner representing the fort series, cow town series, trail series, and a small Colt logo. The front of the crate which opens to reveal the drawers features "KANSAS SERIES", "COW TOWNS", "FORTS", and "TRAILS" all in white lettering. Each drawer is similarly labeled to represent each of the three sub-series.

Seems like you're taking a big loss if this is legit.

upload_2018-10-4_12-20-41.png

Rock Island Auctions just sold a set like this for only $ 8,500.00 April 14th 2018

"All 12 of the revolvers in this set were limited to a production of 500 or 501 each. Standard markings and features. All are numbered "3" with their respective commemortive suffix. All have a plain hand marked shipping box. Also included is a black leather bound commemorative crate with three velvet lined drawers, each of which holds four of the twelve revolvers. The top of the crate features, in white, a map of Kansas emblazoned with "KANSAS SERIES" and marked with the locations that each of these revolvers commemorate, along with small logos in each corner representing the fort series, cow town series, trail series, and a small Colt logo. The front of the crate which opens to reveal the drawers features "KANSAS SERIES", "COW TOWNS", "FORTS", and "TRAILS" all in white lettering. Each drawer is similarly labeled to represent each of the three sub-series.

Seems like you're taking a big loss if this is legit.

View attachment 505569
MY guess is that that set had all the original boxes or something.

MY guess is that that set had all the original boxes or something.
Actually now that I read the entire description yes the set that sold had all the original Crates and such. This set does not. I want more trust me but Realistically I have never sold a gun and don't really think I will ever get what they are worth. They were my Grandfather In-Laws bought original.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.