JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a kalashnicohn ak for sale with low round count these were handbuilt in Arizona by Jeremiah Cohn. I originally purchased it from Thor targets witch told me that they were close friends. From what I was told it's built with a partial Russian parts kit. I purchased this 3 years ago before his quality control went bad. This has been a solid ak with 300rds down range. Still has the original finish on it shots smooth. I'm asking $550 obo comes with acouple pmags
Will deliver and pay transfer fees

MVIMG_20191027_170314.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I was never aware of quality issues with his builds, Jeremiah was a friend of mine until he dropped off the face of the Earth. I'll I know is when he started his Vityaz prototypes after screwing over Volk, he scammed a bunch of people by offering pre orders for Vityaz AKs and too my knowledge nobody has still ever received one. That was a few years ago.

I was never aware of quality issues with his builds, Jeremiah was a friend of mine until he dropped off the face of the Earth. I'll I know is when he started his Vityaz prototypes after screwing over Volk, he scammed a bunch of people by offering pre orders for Vityaz AKs and too my knowledge nobody has still ever received one. That was a few years ago.

It was around that time, but honestly I don't know much, just from what vendors tell me. Last I heard he was out of the country. It's a shame hard to find a good American built AK these days

It was around that time, but honestly I don't know much, just from what vendors tell me. Last I heard he was out of the country. It's a shame hard to find a good American built AK these days
Well, as most American made AKs are literally trash and made of pot metal, PSA's new Gen 3 AKs are proving their worth. The gen 4s will also have FN manufactured barrels. They also have plans to build a 5.45 AK-74 in the near future. As for their Gen 1 and 2, they are still trash. Their AKV 9mm Gen 2 is also proving it's worth, as is the KUSA KP-9 Vityaz. So American AK market is limited for quality but it's becoming a thing.

I build two here in America and they are neither trash nor potmetal.....
Did you cast your own trunnion? Or did you build a parts kit with a hammer forged trunnion? If it's the first one, it is trash and it is pot metal. If it's the second one, it most likely is not trash and is not pot metal. I'm not talking AKs assembled in the U.S. from parts kits. I'm talking about companies like first gen PSA, I.O. and Century that made their own crappy cast parts instead of using hammer forged for critical high pressure parts.

Did you cast your own trunnion? Or did you build a parts kit with a hammer forged trunnion? If it's the first one, it is trash and it is pot metal. If it's the second one, it most likely is not trash and is not pot metal. I'm not talking AKs assembled in the U.S. from parts kits. I'm talking about companies like first gen PSA, I.O. and Century that made their own crappy cast parts instead of using hammer forged for critical high pressure parts.
Plenty of us built AKs off a variety of the best kits available 10+ yrs ago. Some, like me, invested in tooling and proper rivets to produce excellent examples. There are a bunch of crap screw builds out there though. I gave up after the BATFinkx started cutting barrels.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.