JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I bought a PM9 about 2-3 months ago, and loved the gun. I got a killer deal on a used all black one. Anyways, I was looking for a stainless slide model originally, and found a new one for a good deal and sold my Black model (which worked flawlessly). My new Stainless slide model does not want to feed the first round of a new mag very well. I know it's not worn in at all, but I didn't have any problem at all with my other model.

I don't know why I can't just stick with what I have sometimes. Especially since I only made the change for esthetics, when noone really ever see's it except me.

Hopefully this will work itself out with a few hundred rounds. I just really hope I didn't swap a sweet running gun for a problem gun only for looks . :(

Mine did that for the first 200-300 rounds (recomended break in) been smooth ever since. Try loading the mag one shy with a drop of gun oil on feed ramp while breaking in.;)

I am looking to get a Kahr pm 9 and in my investigation the company recommends a 200 round break in. Most info I have read a few people have had the problems you are experiencing, but it seems after the 200 rounds the problem goes away. I have read maybe 2 times where people had to send them in to get the ramp polished, but they said Kahr had very good CS. Hope it helps. How do you like it, and how is the recoil. I am used to a xd sub. I am looking to get rid of 2 pistols so I can get one. I am jealous.
Good luck

With my PM9, I noticed when brand new if I inserted a full mag and released the slide, sometimes it didn't go forward-just kinda stuck. Went away after a few mags.

I had that problem with my PM40, and when I contacted Kahr about it they sent me two new mags, got to keep the ones that came with it, free. The problem worked itself out after further break in. Wouldn't hurt to give them a call and see if they'll send you some freebees!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top