JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well i've been trying to decide whether i need a new gun or the 100k tune up on my truck... I've decided on both so before i wise up and put off the gun for a couple more months i'm going to offer up my Kahr.

Its in excellent shape close to 1k rounds through it, comes with 2 mags(6 and 7 rds) factory box paper work. i like the gun alot, i just don't carry it anymore and it never sees range time. Would like to do a face to face deal for $550 only trades i'm interested in would be a sig p229 or accessories

oh yeah must be 21 and all that, keeping bill of sale of my records. Seeing as how this is pretty much a ccw, i'm going to give a heavy preference to cpl holders. may be willing to meet as far west on I90 as cle elum.

and of course worthless w/o pics i know, the kahr is booked for a modeling session tonight with a better camera than 1mp i currently have.
0918091233.jpg
downsized_0918091231.jpg