Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kahr CW9 for revolver...

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by humdrum, Jan 11, 2011.

1. humdrum

humdrum Lakewood Active Member

Looking to trade Kahr CW9 for revolver.
    After last weekends trip to the range I was bitten by the revolver bug again. To stop the persistant itch I've decided to attempt a trade of my like-new Kahr CW9 9mm. One hundred rounds fired through it without a problem and it comes with the factory case, two 7 round mags and Bianchi leather. Pictures to be posted soon, but it looks like any other you may see on the web. I'm only putting it up to cure the wheelgun rash I've accquired, otherwise I would keep it around as it is a decently accurate and very well built pistol. The ideal prescription (trade) would be for a Ruger GP100, but I am certainly willing to entertain all offers of single or double action revolvers in centerfire calibers, please no rimfire offers as the .22 isn't strong enough medicine! FTF only. Email: rayschmidt1@yahoo.com

2. david58

david58 Oregon Member

I have a Taurus .357, 6" bbl, leather holster/belt rig, and a whole bunch of 38 and 357 ammo....

3. humdrum

Thank you for the offer, but I would rather hold out for a Ruger model something or other and keep it ftf and in state.

4. humdrum

Still available

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.