JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Kahr
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm the original owner of this Kahr CW380. Not looking for trades at this time.

The sale comes with:

- Kahr CW380
- 6 round mag, 7 round mag
- Original box & lock
- Original Glow-On phosphorescent paint (applied to front and rear sights)
- 5 holsters (Galco pocket, Galco ankle, two IWB holsters and one additional Lirisy brand ankle holster)
- 70 rounds TulAmmo 91gr FMJ
- 7 rounds Hornady 90gr critical defense
- 7 rounds Winchester flat nose (95 grain I think)
- 7 rounds hollow point (stamped JAG)

*NOTES: The little piece of plastic that screws on to the grip protrudes slightly, this is mostly cosmetic as it doesn't affect the firearm handling. In addition, this firearm has at most 200 rounds through it, so it may technically still be in the Kahr recommended break in period. With that said, I have had one failure to feed (flat nose) and one light strike (potentially didn't return to battery).

IMG_20211107_093115.jpg IMG_20211107_093527.jpg IMG_20211107_094736.jpg IMG_20211107_093135.jpg IMG_20211107_093122.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.