JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
KAC SR25 ECC. This was purchased by me from an individual who did not fire it outside the factory. I put exactly 880 rounds of 175gr FGMM through it at Jack's Dual Purpose Carbine Course in TX last year. I was a complete novice for long range precision shooting and by the end of day one I was hitting steel at 800m with ease. The rifle is still zeroed but of course it is up to the shooter to verify zero before each outing. This has the newer dual ejector type bolt. I experienced zero issues with it. Will come with (1) KAC magazine, KAC factory box along with the manual, KAC QDC flash hider etc. The rifle has an AAC 51t brake on it. I will be leaving that on there. I shot it suppressed 100% of the time with the 762SDN-6. Again, 800m easily all day once I learned my holds. Bipod NOT included.

The optic is a Leupold Mk6 3-18 Tremor 2. It has an offset T1 4 MOA. This was the absolute perfect setup for day 2 of the Carbine Course. In a KAC mount. I have the box for the Leupold. It has a killflash lens cover on it.

If you are reading this you know what this rifle is and so I will spare you the background. I have a tremendous amount of feedback here and on Arfcom on many high value items. I am not here to waste your time. This is a very special rifle and a very awesome piece of kit and the most beautiful SR25 KAC ever produced in my opinion.

I am NOT interested in any trades.

I am NOT interested in selling the optic, T1, optic combo or mount until AFTER the rifle itself sells. Please don't ask.

For the entire package:

$8000

For just the rifle as it came from the factory:

$5750

Just the optics package:

$2500

Please see feedback for confidence.

I am firm at this time due to the discontinued status of the ECC rifle.

IMG_5600-617427.jpg

IMG_5601-617428.jpg

IMG_5602-617429.jpg

IMG_5603-617430.jpg

IMG_4564_JPG-617431.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.