JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$110
Manufacturer
Knights Armament Co
City
Shelton
State
Washington
Zip Code
New in box. Found them at a surplus store and dont need anymore. Never been installed or used. Have a couple of these sets available.

Paid 200 a set. Can find them online for 250 surplus/315 new in box. So my price is certainly worth it.Make me an offer, might be interested in trades for parts for 6.5 creedmoor build.

The KAC M5 RAS (Rail Adapter System) was developed for use on the US military's M16 Rifle, and with over 1 million rails issued to date, it is one of the most battle proven designs available for the AR-15 platform. This non-free float handguard is a simple-to-install, drop-in upgrade that features genuine Mil-Spec M1913 Picatinny Rails along its entire length. What sets the M5 RAS apart from other 2-piece quad rails on the market is that it securely locks to the rifle's barrel nut via a clamp and screw arrangement, making it a very solid foundation upon which to mount tactical accessories. Includes the KAC M5 RAS (Rail Adapter System), (4) 11 Rib Rails Panels, (2) 9 Rib Rails Panels, (1) 6 Rib Rails Panels, (2) 5 Rib Rail Panels, (1) 4 Rib Rail Panels, (1) KAC Forward Grip, and (1) KAC Rib Rail Panels Case.

20200430_104330.jpg IMG_7341-2.jpg 20200430_104339.jpg 20200430_104350.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
New in box. Found them at a surplus store and dont need anymore. Never been installed or used. Have a couple of these sets available.

Paid 200 a set. Can find them online for 250 surplus/315 new in box. So my price is certainly worth it.Make me an offer, might be interested in trades for parts for 6.5 creedmoor build.

The KAC M5 RAS (Rail Adapter System) was developed for use on the US military's M16 Rifle, and with over 1 million rails issued to date, it is one of the most battle proven designs available for the AR-15 platform. This non-free float handguard is a simple-to-install, drop-in upgrade that features genuine Mil-Spec M1913 Picatinny Rails along its entire length. What sets the M5 RAS apart from other 2-piece quad rails on the market is that it securely locks to the rifle's barrel nut via a clamp and screw arrangement, making it a very solid foundation upon which to mount tactical accessories. Includes the KAC M5 RAS (Rail Adapter System), (4) 11 Rib Rails Panels, (2) 9 Rib Rails Panels, (1) 6 Rib Rails Panels, (2) 5 Rib Rail Panels, (1) 4 Rib Rail Panels, (1) KAC Forward Grip, and (1) KAC Rib Rail Panels Case.

View attachment 691236 View attachment 691237 View attachment 691240 View attachment 691241
Send you a message Ill take what ever you have left. NK

I use one of these on a service rifle I use in CMP and NRA competition. I had to modify it somewhat to fit over my Armalite free-float tube. Looks Mil-spec and I can sling-in without care of affecting the vertical component of my grouping.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top