JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I do not know if anyone else has experienced this but it seems to be getting worse.

I purchased a rear sight from a reputable company recently, a KAC 300m. When deployed after mounting on rifle and looking at it from the rear it had a severe cant to the left as if the pin that held it was bent or the base itself had something wrong with it, it also had machining marks that were so bad as to look like it was damaged but it came brand new in the sealed pouches that they come in. I returned it for an exchange and then received another brand new one but it had other problems so I decided to go with a 200 to 600m mini and upon receiving that it two had a severely canted post. I had purchased some of the older style (Larger 200 to 600m sites) and never had any issues with them, has anyone seen this degradation in KAC's quality control?

I've noticed it across-the-board with products in general, I am guessing due to increased public demand and having to rush them out the door is causing a loss of quality control. Anyone experiencing this?

31p93sYKI3L._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg 97082-1.jpg

Last Edited:
I can't say this as 100% fact, but the c00f plandemic has, in my opinion caused some issues related to the production of quality products from otherwise quality manufacturers. DID chains have been failing on motorcycles even at the factory sponsored level. My brother just trashed his brand new one one his crotch rocket after a few miles…the links started to crack.

Might wanna reach out to Jack... they need to know that a bad batch got out somehow, and since these are NSN'ed parts that come off the same line as military issue I can't IMAGINE as a veteran himself he'd be happy with substandard gear going out to the Lives Depend On It market.

Might wanna reach out to Jack... they need to know that a bad batch got out somehow, and since these are NSN'ed parts that come off the same line as military issue I can't IMAGINE as a veteran himself he'd be happy with substandard gear going out to the Lives Depend On It market.
Will do

I've noticed a lot of rifle parts in general have had machining marks. They don't bother me, though I'm sure it's a symptom of rushing out as many parts as the underpaid and overworked staff can make. I've also noticed a lot more "blem" parts hitting the market and I love buying them so I'm a pretty happy camper. I would not be a happy camper with a non functional part, though

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top