JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi all,
Friendly neighborhood Noobtubes here, remember the whole "you gotta sell guns to buy guns"? well it got me again, someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse and I went and spent all my $$$. The good news is I'm gonna make you guys an offer you can't refuse now to make up for it!

I'm selling my bubblegum n' span Swiss K31 in 7.5x55 Swiss. It's all matching and probably the most effective bolt-action rifle I own. I have no idea how it looks so new after 60-odd years! The thing hits like a freight train and its lightning-quick straight-pull makes it one beautiful rube-goldberg killing machine. A machinist once tried to recreate the K31 action out of similar materials today and found that it would cost him like $3000. The Swiss dialed these suckers in because unlike today's democrats they knew that the only way to keep themselves safe from the Nazis was to get a rifle to every man in the country. Since they were never in a war these were never rushed and only built to the strictest tolerances.

If I wasn't so attached to all my other old rifles I would never sell this but turns out there is a limit to how much of your money you can have in guns at my one time :((( But my loss is your gain, help me rehome this beautiful baby.

Asking $625 OBO including 40 rounds of PPU reloadable ammo if you meet me face to face.

I have more ammo and a bayonet that will go up for sale after the rifle sells with the rifle buyer getting first shot.

FullSizeRender-4.jpeg FullSizeRender-1.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.