JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sigh.... I am so screwed. I have pics of my guns all over NSAbook/CIAbook and on here.

What bothers me is that, when I am in public and see how many morons are out there, it kinda knocks the wind out of me. So many are clueless and would go down to their knees and cower at the slightest show of force by the government.

I like to think people would work together and resist when the time comes but my gut tells me otherwise. People are distracted, misinformed, and don't give a crap about their rights as long as they are sold the illusion of safety.

I'm worried about my country and my future. I'm worried for my family and friends. I am not a religious man but I keep an open mind. The things I've experienced in life, things I've seen, I often question the presence of a higher power. We needed Jesus or Mohamed yesterday!

We have people in high places abusing kids sexually and physically and "we the people" aren't raising hell. We have poor infrastructure, a huge homeless problem, and an addicted population. Our education system is a joke and we are sold the illusion that we have rights. The Japanese Americans had rights too back in the day you know. Once they were off loaded by the concentration camps, the only rights they had were.... RIGHT THIS WAY!

Being pro constitution, a gun owner, and a middle easterner, the law can come to my front door and label me a terrorist and detain me. I can be accused of anything, they can fabricate whatever evidence and they can lock me up, throw the keys away, and take away all my rights because I'm a "terrorist" and terrorist don't have rights.

So much is wrong and I am suppose to think we are gonna unite and stand as one and fight the evil that exists in our government? they have six way from Sunday to get you if they wanted to.

So I guess there is only one question left...... are you afraid to die?

Last Edited:
Sigh.... I am so screwed. I have pics of my guns all over NSAbook/CIAbook and on here.

What bothers me is that, when I am in public and see how many morons are out there, it kinda knocks the wind out of me. So many are clueless and would go down to their knees and cower at the slightest show of force by the government.

I like to think people would work together and resist when the time comes but my gut tells me otherwise. People are distracted, misinformed, and don't give a crap about their rights as long as they are sold the illusion of safety.

I'm worried about my country and my future. I'm worried for my family and friends. I am not a religious man but I keep an open mind. The things I've experienced in life, things I've seen, I often questions the presence of a higher power. We needed Jesus or Mohamed yesterday!

We have people in high places abusing kids sexually and physically and "we the people" aren't raising hell. We have poor infrastructure, a huge homeless problem, and an addicted population. Our education system is a joke and we are sold the illusion that we have rights. The Japanese Americans had rights too back in the day you know. Once they were off loaded by the concentration camps, the only rights they had were.... RIGHT THIS WAY!

Being pro constitution, a gun owner, and a middle easterner, the law can come to my front door and label me a terrorist and detain me. I can be accused of anything, they can fabricate whatever evidence and they can lock me up, throw the keys away, and take away all my rights because I'm a "terrorist" and terrorist don't have rights.

So much is wrong and I am suppose to think we are gonna unite and stand as one and fight the evil that exists in our government? they have six way from Sunday to get you if they wanted to.

So I guess there is only one question left...... are you afraid to die?
I used to feel a lot like this when I was ingesting news 24x7. I stopped watching and started living my life, talking with friends and busying myself with projects that I've wanted to do. Guess what happened? My attitude changed...a lot. The news sells bad news and TBH most of life is pretty damn great. Fox/MSN/CNN would love if you watched them 24x7 they only want your viewership, they couldn't care less about your mental health.

Cut the cord and go live your life.

So I guess there is only one question left...... are you afraid to
I am not wanting to die yet....But I ain't afraid of dying.

A question that I like is :
Are you* afraid of living...?

Its easy to die...not so easy to live fully and freely.

(*Not you as in the forum member that I just quoted...but more of a general you )
Andy

I used to feel a lot like this when I was ingesting news 24x7. I stopped watching and started living my life, talking with friends and busying myself with projects that I've wanted to do. Guess what happened? My attitude changed...a lot. The news sells bad news and TBH most of life is pretty damn great. Fox/MSN/CNN would love if you watched them 24x7 they only want your viewership, they couldn't care less about your mental health.

Cut the cord and go live your life.
Oh I don't bother with the mainstream BS news. I don't even have cable lol. I watch a few people/channels online and try to stay up with current events but I don't get too involved and I try to think for myself. My background is someone from a third world country that lived through the Iran vs. Iraq war. I saw my neighborhood turn into a war zone, I saw death and evil.

I grew up in a family where the father was a heroin addict and a wife beater, and finally I had the pleasure of being a victim of sexual abuse, so I have a different outlook on life.

That was my past and today is a new day. I take it one day at a time and I don't sit there and worry too much about the future. What is gonna happen is gonna happen.... it is what it is. I am only focused on today and if I can't solve a problem on hand, I let it go and get back to it another day..... if it's out of my hands, it's out of my hands and I leave it at that.

I am grateful for what I have in my life and I am very lucky to live in this country. I would be lying if I said my past doesn't haunt me. A lot of people have it better than me and a lot have it worse than me.

Life goes on :)

Last Edited:
@biggie24420
Wow, You're a survivor brother. I imagine your life experiences would be very helpful to others that have walked a similar path as you. Just think of the gift you could give to others with sharing your story.
God speed my friend.

I post this cause I see on here things like show your guns or how much ammo do you have or think you should have. Never thought it was a good idea to answer.

I have mixed feelings. I dont usually post things that could be banned, but If they are scouring the web looking for bolt actions and pump shotguns we may own, we've already slipped way too far IMO.

If you use any electronic payment methods at any retailer, posting on the net becomes a moot point.

Ammunition is consumable and what you had yesterday, may be gone today.

If you really think we'll get to the place where burying guns is necessary, wont we be at the place where you'll need them?

I listened to part of the Snowden episode of the Joe Rogan Experience. What I watched was pretty insightful as to the level of surveillance we are under.

Oh I don't bother with the mainstream BS news. I don't even have cable lol. I watch a few people/channels on line and try to stay up with current events but I don't get too involved and I try to think for myself. My background is someone from a third world country that lived through the Iran vs. Iraq war. I saw my neighborhood turn into a war zone, I saw death and evil.

I grew up in a family where the father was a heroin addict and a wife beater, and finally I had the pleasure of being a victim of sexual abuse, so I have a different outlook in life.

That was my past and today is a new day. I take it one day at a time and I don't sit there and worry too much about the future. What is gonna happen is gonna happen.... it is what it is. I am only focused on today and if I can't solve a problem on hand, I let it go and get back to it another day..... if it's out of my hands, it's out of my hands and I leave it at that.

I am grateful for what I have in my life and I am very lucky to live in this country. I would be lying if I said my past doesn't haunt me. A lot of people have it better than me and a lot have it worse than me.

Life goes on :)

Sorry for whatever troubles you may have had in your past but this is the most aphoristic reply, I have ever seen and I am a member on a lot of forums!

1) I never understood why people post pics and inventories of their batteries for the public to see.
I have mentioned my Steyr S9 by name only because I had to give it to the cops to board the ambulance after an auto accident. Who says I own anything else, or even if I still have the S9?
2) I too have said "Screw the news." It's not "news." It is 100% DNC agitprop - all of it. Every word is meant to further the Progressive Agenda. Once I realized this I recognized that, there is no reason to assail my brain with their drivel. My inner equanimity is much improved.

So, I shouldn't do this?:s0140:

Here's my collection:

V9YERxE.jpg

John Pistolero
123 Lubrication Lane
Crackerneck, NY 65432

She's very appealing, but I think if you've done anything on her 'don't do this list' you aren't screwed...quit worrying when people start handing out advise that may be over the top worry-wart material, which in my opinion is what most of her's is....

Didn't see the video yet but who else believes a strong economy has emboldened the leftist to really push stronger gun control. In a weak economy. especially near depression weak they understand people have less to lose.

I am guilty of not wanting to go to jail or get shot by government agents over some bull just like anyone else. Especially since it never makes a difference. But just makes me figure out more ways to defend my rights.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top