JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As well as gun forums, I peruse Ebay looking for S&W related items. During one such perusal I came across a set of Fuzzy Farrant grips for an N-frame square-butt S&W. They were outstanding - both panels checkered plus dual palm swells (I encourage you to Google "Fuzzy Farrant") on a spectacular piece of Cocobola. At the time I didn't realize that the seller was Dr Lou of this forum. At some point during or after the transaction, I realized who it was. He then told me that he had a second pair (smooth Bacote) and he also sold me those. You have seen them on this forum before, but not on these guns...

25-14-Pair.jpg
25-14-Bl.jpg
25-14-Ni.jpg

The guns are S&W model 25-14's. These were a Lew Horton Distributor Special. They are 3" barreled .45 ACP's. There were only 250 blued guns manufactured and 250 nickel guns. The blued gun is #63 of 250 and the nickel gun is #243 of 250.

Oh, one more thing to be thankful for, I also managed to part him from his Model 25-9, but that is still in NJ OGAM jail. I did visit it yesterday, and I did wipe the drool off before I handed it back to the dealer.

So, thanks Dr. Lou!

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR