Just Want to Publicly Thank Dr. Lou

Reactions
As well as gun forums, I peruse Ebay looking for S&W related items. During one such perusal I came across a set of Fuzzy Farrant grips for an N-frame square-butt S&W. They were outstanding - both panels checkered plus dual palm swells (I encourage you to Google "Fuzzy Farrant") on a spectacular piece of Cocobola. At the time I didn't realize that the seller was Dr Lou of this forum. At some point during or after the transaction, I realized who it was. He then told me that he had a second pair (smooth Bacote) and he also sold me those. You have seen them on this forum before, but not on these guns...

25-14-Pair.jpg
25-14-Bl.jpg
25-14-Ni.jpg

The guns are S&W model 25-14's. These were a Lew Horton Distributor Special. They are 3" barreled .45 ACP's. There were only 250 blued guns manufactured and 250 nickel guns. The blued gun is #63 of 250 and the nickel gun is #243 of 250.

Oh, one more thing to be thankful for, I also managed to part him from his Model 25-9, but that is still in NJ OGAM jail. I did visit it yesterday, and I did wipe the drool off before I handed it back to the dealer.

So, thanks Dr. Lou!

Adios,

Pizza Bob

UPCOMING EVENTS

Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Always a pleasure to visit.
    :s0015: I've used this shop for many years, never had an issue. Great prices, everyone I've met working there has been top-notch, and I do like...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    My Go To For FTF Transfers and The only FFL I ship to.
    I use a Cut Above for Everything firearm related. I'm in there for something at least weekly. The team is great and the prices are great. You...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    They make transfers very easy
    My preferred place for transfers. The staff has always been very friendly. Even with the background checks sometimes taking forever, they are...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    1.00 star(s)
    met a member to sell a gun
    worst experience I have ever had treated as tho i was stealing from them have you ever met someone and with that initial moment you know there's...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome store
    been shopping here for years now, so has my grandfather. they provide excellent services
Top Bottom