JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As well as gun forums, I peruse Ebay looking for S&W related items. During one such perusal I came across a set of Fuzzy Farrant grips for an N-frame square-butt S&W. They were outstanding - both panels checkered plus dual palm swells (I encourage you to Google "Fuzzy Farrant") on a spectacular piece of Cocobola. At the time I didn't realize that the seller was Dr Lou of this forum. At some point during or after the transaction, I realized who it was. He then told me that he had a second pair (smooth Bacote) and he also sold me those. You have seen them on this forum before, but not on these guns...

25-14-Pair.jpg
25-14-Bl.jpg
25-14-Ni.jpg

The guns are S&W model 25-14's. These were a Lew Horton Distributor Special. They are 3" barreled .45 ACP's. There were only 250 blued guns manufactured and 250 nickel guns. The blued gun is #63 of 250 and the nickel gun is #243 of 250.

Oh, one more thing to be thankful for, I also managed to part him from his Model 25-9, but that is still in NJ OGAM jail. I did visit it yesterday, and I did wipe the drool off before I handed it back to the dealer.

So, thanks Dr. Lou!

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR