JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went gun shopping today I was looking possibly for an Ar15 but this nice Rossi Rio Grande in 30-30 Winchester caught my eye, originally I had no intent of buying it,then I worked the action and compared it to the over lever action rifles at the gun store. Surprisingly this Rossi had the best feeling action to me be far compared to a Marlin(also 30-30) and two Winchester lever actions in 30-30.
I made sure to work each guns action repeatedly to see which one had the smoothest action.
At the price of $350 I couldn't pass this deal up. So I came home with my first lever action rifle and I love it already,makes me want to get a single action revolver to go with it. At the extra cost for the other rifles which had noticeably grittier actions I saw no reason to pick one of them over the Rossi other than if you want to pay extra for the brand name.

It has a 20 inch barrel and I am debating putting an optic on it if one can be had cheap that will withstand 30-30 recoil. Best part is this gun looks brand new other than some dust between the barrel and magazine tube which leads me to believe this gun wasn't used much. Only downside to me is that 30-30 ammo is expensive,might have to start reloading to counter that.

20180524_190725.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top