JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The sun is out and school is in session. Get yourself down to the OSU campus and check out the 'talent' :s0155:

haha that's what I need. I was actually supposed to go to OSU, that was my whole point of moving down here to Corvallis, but due to poor college policies and terrible advisers, I think I might have to sit this session out from OSU and do a mixture of online courses and perhaps one course over at Linn Benton.

I probably will hang around the commons area of OSU and see if I can meet some people, lol.

Lived in Houston for 7 years and LA (I'm not proud to say that :p) for the past 2

No wonder. When we first moved to CV we came from the East Coast... big change as well.

I probably will hang around the commons area of OSU and see if I can meet some people, lol.
The sun is out and school is in session. Get yourself down to the OSU campus and check out the 'talent' :s0155:
+1 on spending some time by the MU.

I moved out recently, or I'd be up for a get-together around campus.

Sign up for some recreational classes. I took a great scuba class there back in the day. Lots of fun, new people, etc... I haven't lived in Corvallis in over a decade, but look at it this way. You could be living in Philomath.

Funny that OSU is located in a city named after "Valley of Corn" while there is a city nearby named after "Love of math". Funny choice... (Yes, it makes sense. Originally, they were an agricultural college.)

^ LOL, cool piece of information there.

I would like to get into the recreational classes but I don't know if I"m going to be accepted into OSU this quarter.

The community college is also pretty full just due to more people going back to school right so it's pretty slim pickings.

I want to contact OSU and see if I could join the shooting club they have without being admitted to the school.

I want to contact OSU and see if I could join the shooting club they have without being admitted to the school.
I no longer have the contact information, but they meet at the ROTC long house behind Kerr Admin bldg. IIRC, they only shoot .22. Apparently a while back people shooting larger calibers (rifles) put some dents on the steel backstop... :D

Dang! I just realized I do miss Cornvalley although it stinks of cow poop 6 months outta the year.

I'm 98% sure that you need to be student/staff to join the club, but it never hurts to ask. I joined last year, but barely ever went to the range due to the fact that I was always busy during open range times.

link to club info;

<broken link removed>

I'm 98% sure that you need to be student/staff to join the club, but it never hurts to ask. I joined last year, but barely ever went to the range due to the fact that I was always busy during open range times.

link to club info;

<broken link removed>

Thanks for the info, they jacked me around and I didn't get accepted for the fall term, so I'll have to contact the club and see if they'll take me anyway.

Be careful about signing clipboards when you visit OSU student clubs. I was very active at OSU, visiting a number of clubs, but almost none of it shows up on "my permanent record." The only reference to me in the OSU Yearbook says, "Rifle Club, Muslim Students Assn." OOOPS!......................elsullo:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top