JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The peer pressure around here is unbelievable! So I've decided my next purchase will be a 1911. I guess it's time to start browsing 1911 pics until I find something that makes me all tingly down below
If you want to meet somewhere in the middle you can always get an HK USP or a Sig Sauer P220... or just get all three, that way you have your bases covered.

:eek::eek::eek: It has to be a 1911 I wanna see if he ever comes back from that purchase! :D

What are you saying SKrueger? A 1911 is like that first hit of heroin? I'll be pawning my computer and turning to prostitution, never to be heard from again? Now I'm actually a little scared.

Should have my tax return soon and I look forward to posting what I picked up.

What are you saying SKrueger? A 1911 is like that first hit of heroin? I'll be pawning my computer and turning to prostitution, never to be heard from again? Now I'm actually a little scared.

Should have my tax return soon and I look forward to posting what I picked up.

something like that!:D My first 1911 was a 51 Colt that I bought from a member here. I would probably sell my kid before I would that colt. They are addicting and you will want more I promise you.

I'm excited to see what you buy. ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top