JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The peer pressure around here is unbelievable! So I've decided my next purchase will be a 1911. I guess it's time to start browsing 1911 pics until I find something that makes me all tingly down below
If you want to meet somewhere in the middle you can always get an HK USP or a Sig Sauer P220... or just get all three, that way you have your bases covered.

:eek::eek::eek: It has to be a 1911 I wanna see if he ever comes back from that purchase! :D

What are you saying SKrueger? A 1911 is like that first hit of heroin? I'll be pawning my computer and turning to prostitution, never to be heard from again? Now I'm actually a little scared.

Should have my tax return soon and I look forward to posting what I picked up.

What are you saying SKrueger? A 1911 is like that first hit of heroin? I'll be pawning my computer and turning to prostitution, never to be heard from again? Now I'm actually a little scared.

Should have my tax return soon and I look forward to posting what I picked up.

something like that!:D My first 1911 was a 51 Colt that I bought from a member here. I would probably sell my kid before I would that colt. They are addicting and you will want more I promise you.

I'm excited to see what you buy. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads