JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Let me start off by apologizing to those who have messaged me and I haven't returned the note. My inbox has been pretty full and I've managed to loose track but THANK YOU so much to everyone who helped me on here last night with my original post. I've done a bit of research and have asking prices for the guns I'm selling, I've pulled a couple of them off the table since it's more difficult to determine there value and I think I'm going to keep the 30-06. Anyway, repost from last night with starting prices.

Cal Make Model Action Condition Price
22 Winchester 06 Pump Perfect $800 - $1,200, I'll be relying on your honesty here for fair price
12 Hi Craft Bolt Poor 100, or it and the WesternField for $150
22 Westernfield Bolt Poor 100, or it and the Hi Craft for $150
22 Savage 19 Bolt Good $250
300M Winchester Bolt Perfect $1,000

SCOTT,
one more bit of advice. Do not try to restore any older firearm. Restorationq can destroy a guns value.

Last edited by a moderator:
So quick update on my Model 06, apparently the reason it's in such good condition is that it's been refinished :) so sorry for all my ignorance on here, anyway, adjusting that price to $300 or would trade for a 9MM pistol. Thanks so much.

Or I would trade it for a Ruger 1022 or a 870 Express Tactical (would love to get that gun in a 20 gauge but I've learned enough to know it's not likely).

Hey Scott. Maybe you could post some pics of each gun. It will save you time and work, rather than sending them out to each person that inquires. Just a thought.

So I've got a pretty good idea of what the values are now and what I want and am willing to trade for so I'm going to close this post and just open a post for each of the guns individually with pictures B5Ben's suggestion. Thanks again everyone for all your help over these last few days.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top