JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1967guncontrol_zpsbbf24a77.jpg

1967guncontrol2_zps3d0a98bd.jpg

So as you can see we been dealing with this stuff for a long time. I was 10 years old when these articles were published in the November 1967 issue of AMERICAN RIFLEMAN.

And keep in mind this was published prior to the 1968 assignations that lead directly to the Gun Control Act of 1968 in the back of this issue you can still buy pistols and long guns through the mail.

As they say History repeats itself.

if I'm not mistaken it goes back even farther to the days of slavery or at least just after.
the dems didn't want blacks to to be able to own guns.

go figure they support the dems now

Yes and yet it could be published now and still be relevant.

Oh.... Don't I know that!

The misuse of meaningless statistics that the editorial cited, mirrors everything ever thrown at me on the Seattle Times discussion forums whenver a gun is discussed in a news story, or when "debating" Ladd Everitt/CSGV/Demanding Mommies, etc. on the Starbucks' FB page when they threaten yet another boycott (that yields yet another jump in the stock price ;-)).

Dude, TPTB in every society, empire, kingdom, etc. throughout history have ALWAYS strived to keep the "serfs" unarmed... all the easier to roll in at will and help yourself to their property, goods, and women.

There is nothing new under the sun... except the AR's, AK's, and ammo cans that I have cached for every member of my family to keep what is theirs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top