JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got the phone call. Level 2 means be ready to go. There's a fire near here that's been steadily growing since yesterday.

It sucks living in a wildfire danger area during fire season.
So if I disappear for a while, you'll know why.

I'm going to get our bug out stuff together and be ready to go.

If you pray, please pray for all of us in its potential path and for the firefighters risking their lives.

Just got the phone call. Level 2 means be ready to go. There's a fire near here that's been steadily growing since yesterday.

It sucks living in a wildfire danger area during fire season.
So if I disappear for a while, you'll know why.

I'm going to get our bug out stuff together and be ready to go.

If you pray, please pray for all of us in its potential path and for the firefighters risking their lives.
I wish your family and you the best. I am sorry that this is happening. Good luck and be safe. Don't forget the four legged companions.

Come on wind shift! Be safe @GOG and if you have time get any tinder away from the house and douse the whole area and roof with water (I'm sure you know this).

Hope you do not have to bug out. Ah ... the old 10 Codes. Engine 6 10-97. Engine 6 10-98, Engine 6 10-10 Sixes. Long ago, far away. The big big 110 pound bug out bag still resides next to the front door on one end. Can not leave it in the SUV. Cave Junction Oregon. Dodge City. Tombstone. No law enforcement except what you make. Our reality. Add wildfires and things are not fun. Smoke coming in. Shiet. :(

Prayers and be safe brother! I jusy got back feom the Ranch in Co. We had a pretty close couple of calls, both with the two fires and a mountain tornado that touched down about 3 miles away! Sukz living in for a danger areas! Like others have said, you need any thing, let is know!

@GOG We will keep you and your loved ones in our prayers, as well as those fighting these fires from the front lines.

Be safe should you need to evacuate, you've got an extended family here to help with any needs. Stay strong and know that Father has your back...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews