JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's a Kimber TLE II. Came out pretty good. He wanted the OWB to fit his Full size, so I left it open on the bottom.

2013-06-09%252022.36.43.png

:D

2013-06-09%252022.35.37.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Great stuff.

Now to make a paddle that works with them :s0084:

I know a lot of people are not a fan of paddle holsters but that is the thing I wish my Raven's had.

Show offs, personally I don't like the safety to be covered on the 1911 but that's just me.

Other then that looks good.

The guy that I made it for wanted that, but since I took that pic I shaved them down a bit. It needed a bigger radius so that there was no possible way for it to fit into the trigger guard.

Great stuff.

Now to make a paddle that works with them :s0084:

I know a lot of people are not a fan of paddle holsters but that is the thing I wish my Raven's had.

Comp-tac makes a sweet kydex paddle.

Aaaahhh yeah they do. I have a Minotaur. I am looking for one that carries with a light. I use my Raven most of the winter. If I am dressing with light clothes and want to CC I go with my Minotaur. But this time of year I am bike to truck to car to house to....... So I like the paddle. I have Uncle Mikes that I really like for that, just no light. I can "toss" it in my bag too since it will not fall out of the holster. Would use my Raven but no quick on and off.....

Anyone use this? Is it still considered concealed carry? I meant you won't see the pistol but you know there is a pistol inside:
Best Conceal Carry Holster - I have found it.

PDA's are no longer the rage like they were in the 90's so it sticks out like a sore thumb. Also drawing is slow at best.

I either want to be able to draw off the belt quick or have my hand on my gun in the pocket.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top