JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sent a check to Joey. No pay pal. I guess I am still in the dark ages.
I am sure he has alot onhis plate with his new job and all. No rush. I will be there soon.
It is nice to support a site that has so much infofor the state I am in.
Congrats and good on you to support.

Coughed up my dollars yesterday.... Feel it is for a good cause.

Just a Thank You to everyone that takes the time to respond to questions from new guys. We do apprecaite it.

Chuck

Okay Okay! Since I have made a couple of good deals (IMO), really enjoy 98% of what I read here and the folks I have met so far have been truely decent people.... Joey, pls send me the info I need to send you a check. :)
Thanks for a great site! :s0155:
James

Okay Okay! Since I have made a couple of good deals (IMO), really enjoy 98% of what I read here and the folks I have met so far have been truely decent people.... Joey, pls send me the info I need to send you a check. :)
Thanks for a great site! :s0155:
James

Visit here --> <broken link removed>

And if you want to just mail a check you'll need to:

Thank you for your interest in helping support the NorthwestFirearm.com community. While we're still quite small, we're finding that we need to upgrade our web hosting account monthly to accommodate the new users. What started out as $6 per month now costs nearly $50 per month! That's on top of the initial start up costs such as the vBulletin license, domain name registration, etc. In addition to hosting and administration fees, your donations will be used to pay for marketing materials, design services, development services, and more to ensure the continued growth and expanded functionality of the community.

To show our appreciation for your donations, we've developed a system of extra 'perks' for those of you who donate. The perks for a single donation last six months from the date of the donation and do not automatically renew unless you select the option with the asterisk (*) next to it. Please note that automatic renewal requires a PayPal account. We've put together the chart below to explain the various benefits, separated into the permissions of regular users and the four levels of donors. If you choose to donate via the automatic donation system using PayPal, you'll receive your permissions as soon as the transaction is complete. You do not need a PayPal account to donate, and you may use a check, credit card, or ATM/debit card. If you'd rather mail a check, please PM Joey Link for the details and we'll manually add you to the proper donor group once it's received. As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

For those of you who own businesses and wish to sell or advertise here, we have the Supporting Vendor option. Avatars and signatures are enabled for Supporting Vendors. We have two payment options for Supporting Vendor memberships, monthly and quarterly. Our rates will be reviewed and adjusted on a monthly basis, based on our membership numbers and feedback received from Supporting Vendors. We're doing this to ensure the arrangement is fair to both parties and mutually benefitial. The current vendor rate is $10 per month or $25 per quarter.

Joey, I like (no, LOVE) your board,

but please put a tip jar on with PayPal.

I ran out of checks a couple of years ago and haven't gone back to paper since.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews