July Portland Expo Gun Show

Reactions
25th Annual Military Show & Sale. Sponsored by The Military Vehicle Collectors Club of Oregon - included at no additional change with your gun show admission. Vintage military vehicles on display: all sorts of GI clothing, military vehicles & parts, field gear, radio gear, web gear, manuals, medals, insignia and other related items will be on display and for sale or trade. The MVCCO is a non-profit organization. This is not only a fundraiser for the club but also benefits the Oregon Military Museum at Camp Withycombe in Clackamas, OR.

Reactions
coctailer had a ruger mk III 22/45 bull 5.5 barrel 22 pistol for $265, that was the best deal I saw

also he had a keltec PMR30 but please don't buy I, was going to buy it next month.

primers were $5 more this month. average is $25 now

ammo is getting cheaper 223 is about $240+/- 10 per 1000

dealer had a polish pps 43 pistol for 399, kinda cool

A eugene dealer had plum crazy carbon fiber AR lowers complete with stock and trigger group for $130+$10 transfer

lots of 22 lr brinks, American eagle, rem, blazer $16-$18, don't tell me you can save money by not paying to get in a parking by buying 22 at fisherman marine, they sell that crappy remington for $18 which is ok for plinkers in the forest but is too unreliable for use in matches.

strangely keiths had the highest prices on some of the stuff I was looking at like the ruger mkIII hunter.

alot less dealers this time because some of the benches were taken by the military vehicle guys.

vortex optic guy not there, the taller fatter glock armorer was not there.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Miller's Quarry
Miller Rd, Mt Hood Village, OR 97067, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Triple B Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Triple B Guns
    This isn't really a review as we own the store but rather an invitation to come down and visit us. We specialize in hard to find unique guns but...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
Top Bottom