JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
25th Annual Military Show & Sale. Sponsored by The Military Vehicle Collectors Club of Oregon - included at no additional change with your gun show admission. Vintage military vehicles on display: all sorts of GI clothing, military vehicles & parts, field gear, radio gear, web gear, manuals, medals, insignia and other related items will be on display and for sale or trade. The MVCCO is a non-profit organization. This is not only a fundraiser for the club but also benefits the Oregon Military Museum at Camp Withycombe in Clackamas, OR.

coctailer had a ruger mk III 22/45 bull 5.5 barrel 22 pistol for $265, that was the best deal I saw

also he had a keltec PMR30 but please don't buy I, was going to buy it next month.

primers were $5 more this month. average is $25 now

ammo is getting cheaper 223 is about $240+/- 10 per 1000

dealer had a polish pps 43 pistol for 399, kinda cool

A eugene dealer had plum crazy carbon fiber AR lowers complete with stock and trigger group for $130+$10 transfer

lots of 22 lr brinks, American eagle, rem, blazer $16-$18, don't tell me you can save money by not paying to get in a parking by buying 22 at fisherman marine, they sell that crappy remington for $18 which is ok for plinkers in the forest but is too unreliable for use in matches.

strangely keiths had the highest prices on some of the stuff I was looking at like the ruger mkIII hunter.

alot less dealers this time because some of the benches were taken by the military vehicle guys.

vortex optic guy not there, the taller fatter glock armorer was not there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top