JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Please send a direct message to open negotiations. Looking for trades more than cash price haggling. Although if you have to have it I might entertain an adequate offer.. I'm not a store. So you can't talk to the manager. And I highly doubt I'm going to let this go for nothing. You can press the issue and I'll just stop replying.

JSD MUP1 80% blank + jig and FCU parts kit. With all the drill bits jsd supplied.

With 4.6 fullsize 9mm barrel. Oem sig.

I'm just not going to get into building a sig.

So up for trades.

If you know what this is. Let's talk. If you don't know what this is, or how hard they are to get... Please look into it before you message.

Again. I'm looking for trades way more than a sale. Not parting the FCU parts kit out or selling separate.

The flood of messages is the reason I'm having to write the safety brief.

IMG_20230423_160040426.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
@Bears
While you state your item is for trade....you also imply that you are willing to sell it as well.
NWFA forum rules require an listed price for items that are for sale...even if there is a trade option.
Auction or make an offer type of sales are not allowed.
Please list a selling price.
Andy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top