JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
2 day delivery from Dawson precision
STACCATO C2 DUO with their ICE compensator.

I can now retire my G48 as my EDC
Daddy's Happy!!

20220210_162056.jpg 20220210_161621.jpg 20220210_161422.jpg

Super jealous! That's an expensive and super nice gun for EDC. It would be a shame if you ever had to use it, heaven forbid. I'd hate for a piece like that to end up in police custody. Way way nice!

Super jealous! That's an expensive and super nice gun for EDC. It would be a shame if you ever had to use it, heaven forbid. I'd hate for a piece like that to end up in police custody. Way way nice!
Haha I think about that every time I carry my Zev. :D

Haha I think about that every time I carry my Zev. :D
Lol. That's why I carry a basic Glock. That way I'm not in tears when the police take it away in the case that it had to be used….. although a gun like the one above or your Zev would sit nicely against my groin. I may end up excited if ya get my drift….

So what's the story on the STI 2011 as far as ammo types go? Heard they have a very light recoil spring, so you need to run light ammo. I reload, so I can make powder puff 9mm loads no problem. But can you shoot full power loads as well with different springs?

Factory says +P is fine
I reload also to match most Factory 9mm
So mine chronograph at 1050fps to1075.

I would say so no problems

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews