JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
John Kerry: Guns in U.S. scare foreigners - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

Secretary of State John Kerry said Monday that diplomats told him foreign students are not coming to study in the United States because they are “scared” of gun violence.

Uh...their loss?

Kerry cited Japan’s tough gun laws preventing almost all private firearms ownership and said the country was safer “where people are not running around with guns.”

Secretary Kerry needs to stop badmouthing the country he's supposed to be representing to the rest of the world.

How do these people get into these positions? I would think a main reason for getting into politics would be a love of this country and all it stands for. We need to vote these a**hats out of office. If a foreign student or anyone else can stay home if they don't like it here.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Well I gotta tell you some of the foreign students that come here scare the hell out of me. You can bet that some belong to anti-American cells here in the U.S., but all our government wants is the almighty dollar. Bull pucky! And I can guarantee any college that give illegal-alien in state tuition will never see a dollar from my child attending. Bad enough they get our tax dollars. So how about that Kerry! In your ear.

They must pee themselves when Honey-Boo-Boo is on too loud.

BTW- The news recently reported (like today as a latter of fact) that the USA has more foreign students attending school here than ever before... Kerry should stick to swiftboats, voting for it before voting against it, and Heinz ketchup.

News Flash: "Americans were horrified to learn that John Forbes (I was in Vietnam) Kerry was appointed Secretary of State. Immediately after the announcement, all citizens of Vietnamese descent and all visitors from Vietnam under the age of 14 donned bullet proof vests. John Forbes (I shot a Vietnamese kid in the back and got a medal for it) Kerry scares these children. John Forbes (did you know that I was in Vietnam) Kerry was unavailable for comment."

Majority of foreign student go back to their country and become dictators.... Look at the guy that is currently running North Korea, where did he attend in college? Most of the terrorist trained and school here in the US. Yes they should be scare of our guns because they know we will protect this country and will fight back all dictator leadership.

Foreign students scared of gun violence? I'm sure thats the first thing on their mind when they are partying on mom and dads money, driving nice cars and hanging out with American girls.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top