Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

John Kerry: Guns in U.S. scare foreigners

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Sun195, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

John Kerry: Guns in U.S. scare foreigners - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

Uh...their loss?

Secretary Kerry needs to stop badmouthing the country he's supposed to be representing to the rest of the world.

2. kev350

kev350 Gresham , Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

How do these people get into these positions? I would think a main reason for getting into politics would be a love of this country and all it stands for. We need to vote these a**hats out of office. If a foreign student or anyone else can stay home if they don't like it here.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Benny503 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Working 4 U

Working 4 U Eugene Active Member

Well I gotta tell you some of the foreign students that come here scare the hell out of me. You can bet that some belong to anti-American cells here in the U.S., but all our government wants is the almighty dollar. Bull pucky! And I can guarantee any college that give illegal-alien in state tuition will never see a dollar from my child attending. Bad enough they get our tax dollars. So how about that Kerry! In your ear.

Benny503 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

5. EOD

EOD E. WA Member

Tough crap.

6. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

They must pee themselves when Honey-Boo-Boo is on too loud.

BTW- The news recently reported (like today as a latter of fact) that the USA has more foreign students attending school here than ever before... Kerry should stick to swiftboats, voting for it before voting against it, and Heinz ketchup.

7. Trailboss

Trailboss Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

News Flash: "Americans were horrified to learn that John Forbes (I was in Vietnam) Kerry was appointed Secretary of State. Immediately after the announcement, all citizens of Vietnamese descent and all visitors from Vietnam under the age of 14 donned bullet proof vests. John Forbes (I shot a Vietnamese kid in the back and got a medal for it) Kerry scares these children. John Forbes (did you know that I was in Vietnam) Kerry was unavailable for comment."

8. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

Kerry's horse face scares me.

9. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

Majority of foreign student go back to their country and become dictators.... Look at the guy that is currently running North Korea, where did he attend in college? Most of the terrorist trained and school here in the US. Yes they should be scare of our guns because they know we will protect this country and will fight back all dictator leadership.

10. rocky3

rocky3 oregon coast Active Member

Kerry made his money and position the "Old Fashion Way, he married into it".

11. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

You forgot about voting himself pay raises, free medical, and a senate pension for life... then there's the insider trading/legislating, and government contract awards to friends and family that all those schmucks do as well.

12. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Foreign students scared of gun violence? I'm sure thats the first thing on their mind when they are partying on mom and dads money, driving nice cars and hanging out with American girls.

13. Bacchus

Bacchus The Republic Active Member

Foreigners with pressure cookers scare me.