JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The article says he murdered 3 in Seattle by trolling Gay sites. "If I had a son" seems quite apt.

This Jihadist Culture has been in America since the 1980's

"Living in a Sharia Enclave in America"

September 11, 2014 by Y. Kerry Sara

"All of the Muslims that were around me when I was young — including members of my own family — supported the hard-line viewpoints and medieval thinking of the most extreme elements of the worldwide Islamic movement. When I was a child I remember that I was constantly confused by the support that I witnessed for the forced veiling of women and the willingness to treat females and children as property to be used and abused at the whim of the men that surrounded us"
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/y-kerry-sara/living-in-a-sharia-enclave-in-americaslam/

Last Edited:
There is a growing "pack animal" mentality in this country (and the world in general), be it "race riots", or voting habits based on having a "R" or "D" after a candidate's name.

This "jihad killing" type of thing will only grow more common as others of this mentality get emboldened by further occurrences.

Obama is smarter yah people think. He planned on all of this stuff.
That militia stuff on the border, you don't think he knew that would happen? Lol...

It's just so freekin hilarious about those IRS emails...

"Lois Lerner gets subpoenaed? Burn the hard drives! Transfer Lerner! Claim ignorance!

Some unarmed black guy gets shot in Missouri? Whoo-hoo!"

Within the next 24 months, or less, the Leo's will be asked to fight against the citizens of our towns, and cities.
What will they do?

I really don't think it will come to that but if it does it will depend on how your Sheriff thinks. Counties with big cities are more apt to have the problem. I doubt the PTBs will let it happen as they have too much to lose. Nope they will just keep people in fear.

As much as I don't want diseases being brought in this country, if there are militia folks shooting familes coming over the border, I would judge that as murder, and they should be sent to prison.
But this is what happens when a nutless dude in charge calls the shots.

As much as I don't won't diseases being brought in this country, if there are militia folks shooting familes coming over the border, I would judge that as murder, and they should be sent to prison.
But this is what happens when a nutless dude in charge calls the shots.

Well, maybe people will vote smarter next time:D but I doubt they will.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top