JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

who wants to see jerry miculek and instructor zero in video?

• yes

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • no

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Instructor Zero's a "military instructor"? Of what? I don't know anybody who thinks very highly of him.

Are you thinking Zero - or James Yeager? Instructor Zero is an honest to god military instructor from the Italian military. He actually instructs military units on various subjects including small unit tactics, patrol tactics, etc as well as firearms proficiency. Funker Tactical on DaUToobz actually has a documentary showing him travelling to Africa to teach game wardens about weapon handling, patrolling, etc - these game wardens were tasked with preserving African elephants, IIRC and were up against poachers with sophisticated tactics and automatic weapons. Zero is more than a trick shot for a camera.

Mr. Yeager is the one who seems to garner much hate, discontent, and debates about the value of his training.

Nope. Not confusing the two. Every reputable military and law enforcement professional I know doesn't have much good to say about Instructor Zero, except that he's gifted at using YouTube/social media to attract the uninformed and gullible.

Last Edited:
Nope. Not confusing the two. Every reputable military and law enforcement professional I know doesn't have much good to say about Instructor Zero, except that he's gifted at using YouTube/social media to attract the uninformed and gullible.
Don't really care either way but did these folks actually meet the zero or just were told by a trainer that watched a vid with an uncle?
Seriously how did you hear this?

I read all 14 pages of that thread - not once, not one single time, did they say anything negative about Instructor Zero. ON the contrary - James Yeager was slapped around like a red headed step child and the best folks could say was "he's not a douche in person". It really seriously seems like you're confusing the two men. Zero is barely understandable with a thick Italian accent and is certainly an ESL student. He's also a pretty damn good shot.

Yeager is a solidly better-than-average shooter, but he's not as good as Zero. He does have a far larger ego, more tattoos, and way more YouTube videos. And a whoooooooole bunch of guys have little respect for him or the way he teaches his class.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top