JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
IWI
Caliber
9mm
City
LINCOLN CITY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am selling a I.W.I. Jericho PL-9, that has less then 50 rounds through it. This is the poly lower. Comes with box, manual, 2 17 round magazines and everything that was in the box when I purchased it new. It's a great shooter, I took it out once and put two magazines through it. It has been sitting in my safe ever since. Selling it to finance another firearm purchase.
$450 cash

Trades I will consider are a SA Revolver in 45 LC or 357. Prefer Cimarron or Uberti.

Trijicon RMR red dot.

Face to Face at your local FFL with in 75 miles of Lincoln City. You pay fee if this is a purchase. I will split fee if we are trading. If you have no feed back or negative feedback I will not travel outside of Lincoln City to meet you.

Come to Lincoln City and I will pay for transfer fee{s} at my FFL. Background check is on you but can usually be completed within 24 hours, 48 hours on weekends.

20230404_210715.jpg 20230404_210804.jpg 20230404_210633.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.