JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for an F-head four cylinder Jeep engine for my M38A1 military Jeep. Prefer military engine with 24-volt accessories but will consider whatever you may have slid under the bench years ago. Have cash to offer or various firearms to trade. All laws apply regarding firearm trades.

Would also be interested in any other military Jeep parts, seats, etc.

Whatcha got out there?

Thanks,
Brian

I have an F-head in my 66 CJ5 that's coming out and getting a Isuzu diesel in place of it. The block is standard but It will need boring and pistons. It's 12V, so you will need 24v starter, flywheel and snorkel parts. I have a friend in SoKal that has some other parts for an A1. Also there is Jeep Restorations in Toledo, OR that does some fine work and has a decent bonepile. Speaking of bonepiles, tonight I found flatfender heaven in Hermiston. I'm picking up a 55 CJ5 rolling frame and body in very good condition for $500 from him. His flatfenders (one was a rough GPWwith a Ford Flathead V8) are a bit pricey but in sweet shape. LMK if your interested in the F-head.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.