Jan 26th - City of Seattle 2013 Gun Buyback Operation

Reactions
Come and participate with the RCBC - Responsible Citizens Buyback Coalition to help "get the guns off the streets" and into responsible citizens' safes.

Let's do our part to help the Seattle Police and the community. :s0155:

Seattle-King County Gun Safety Initiative FAQ

What is the Gun Buyback initiative?

The citywide gun buyback initiative will reward voluntary surrender of firearms, while engaging our communities towards a common goal of reducing gun violence. In partnership with the Seattle Police Department, community and faith based organizations, the gun buyback effort will secure centralized locations where individuals can surrender their firearms-no questions asked.

Where are the locations?

The Gun BuyBack will be located at 600 7th Ave in the Republic Parking Lot. Signs will be posted on site with specific directions.

What are the times?

The first Gun Buyback will take place on Saturday, January 26, 2013. The event will run from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm, or until the gift cards have been exhausted.

Reactions
Wish I had some spare cash.
Heck.. I might make up some more pro gun signs and stand there protesting the "buyback"..
A thought anyway, I hate these things. Fair drive for me to go down to protest it.

Mark W.

Reactions
Have you guys heard about the Assualt Banana buy back that is going to be going on at the same time and location as a Lampon to the buy back? Be sure to drop by with your Bananas they will be destroyed and made into Banana Bread to give to the food bank.

It was on Lars Larson this afternoon check out his Face book page for details

Reactions
Yes you can.

As a Washington Res, you can do a face to face purchace of a firearm from another Washington res.

Offer cash instead of a gift certifacte... sue you would have some takers on that. Legaly, there is nothing wrong with it!

Reactions
So is there a group from here bringing signs and/or a table for the buyback? I think I'd like to attend and see what I could get. I'm not sure I'd like the potential media attention though.

OP
N
Reactions
I'll be there with a sign or two.. debating tables.. If you want to bring some tables that would be great. We are going with the motto of getting guns off the streets and into our safes. Who's in?

UPCOMING EVENTS

Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    My Go To For FTF Transfers and The only FFL I ship to.
    I use a Cut Above for Everything firearm related. I'm in there for something at least weekly. The team is great and the prices are great. You...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    They make transfers very easy
    My preferred place for transfers. The staff has always been very friendly. Even with the background checks sometimes taking forever, they are...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    1.00 star(s)
    met a member to sell a gun
    worst experience I have ever had treated as tho i was stealing from them have you ever met someone and with that initial moment you know there's...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome store
    been shopping here for years now, so has my grandfather. they provide excellent services
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
Top Bottom