JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Come and participate with the RCBC - Responsible Citizens Buyback Coalition to help "get the guns off the streets" and into responsible citizens' safes.

Let's do our part to help the Seattle Police and the community. :s0155:

Seattle-King County Gun Safety Initiative FAQ

What is the Gun Buyback initiative?

The citywide gun buyback initiative will reward voluntary surrender of firearms, while engaging our communities towards a common goal of reducing gun violence. In partnership with the Seattle Police Department, community and faith based organizations, the gun buyback effort will secure centralized locations where individuals can surrender their firearms-no questions asked.

Where are the locations?

The Gun BuyBack will be located at 600 7th Ave in the Republic Parking Lot. Signs will be posted on site with specific directions.

What are the times?

The first Gun Buyback will take place on Saturday, January 26, 2013. The event will run from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm, or until the gift cards have been exhausted.

Wish I had some spare cash.
Heck.. I might make up some more pro gun signs and stand there protesting the "buyback"..
A thought anyway, I hate these things. Fair drive for me to go down to protest it.

Have you guys heard about the Assualt Banana buy back that is going to be going on at the same time and location as a Lampon to the buy back? Be sure to drop by with your Bananas they will be destroyed and made into Banana Bread to give to the food bank.

It was on Lars Larson this afternoon check out his Face book page for details

Yes you can.

As a Washington Res, you can do a face to face purchace of a firearm from another Washington res.

Offer cash instead of a gift certifacte... sue you would have some takers on that. Legaly, there is nothing wrong with it!

I'll be there with a sign or two.. debating tables.. If you want to bring some tables that would be great. We are going with the motto of getting guns off the streets and into our safes. Who's in?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top