JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Okay, this is a really hard post to type up because honestly I'm not sure I want to get rid of this shotgun but I'm kinda in a bind with some medical bills...

This is a Izhmash Saiga-12 semi-auto shotgun, I've owned it for approximately six months...bought it from Classic Arms on 5/23/11 and had it shipped to my FLL dealer, it's stamped with a TGI KNOX TN stamp and of course all serial number match...price when I bought it was $780 which is a bit higher than they are now stock. It was a stock Saiga then with the hunters stock and no bling. I've since added quite a bit to her as you can see from the pics...

I bought a conversion kit from Carolina Shooters Supply and did the conversion myself. I'm putting the prices of parts just so you guys understand what I put into this gun. Conversion consisted of the following:

Tapco T-6 collapsible stock (Olive green) with Houge grip upgrade... $152.00 + $7.00
Tapco G2 trigger group with CSS trigger guard... ^^^
Tromix extended charging handle... $22.00
Chaos quad-rail forarm w/ ladder type rail protectors... $130.00 + $10.00
MAGPUL AFG... $40.00
MAGPUL MBUS Gen2 flip up sights... $90.00
CAA checkrest riser for T6 stock... $23.00

Came with a stock 5 round mag but I also have...
SMG 10 round mag... $40.00
MD-20 20 round mag... $100.00

Parts that I've also bought but aren't currently installed...
MD gas piston puck... $10.00
Modified BHO lever and safety lever... $15.00
Axis pin retaining plate (in place of sheapards crook)... $8.00
JTE Performance spring... $10.00

I also had some of the internals polished, some by myself and some by Cobra over at the Saiga forums. Rails, hammer and bolt have been profiled and polished for a smoother action. Price on that was about $150.00

Have sent about 200-300 rounds down her...a mix of different target loads and birdshot for plinking with various results depending on the ammo and it shoots 00 buck and slugs with no issues at all. In my personal opinion she needs a low brass reliablity kit if your going to shoot low brass target loads BUT for tactical situations (buck or slugs) she will raise **** with the MD-20.

All in all I have about $1600 invested in this shotgun...and before I get slammed for asking what I'm asking you guys must also know that this shotgun has also been inspected by my boss, Kris Ford of Red Jacket Firearms, and he told me personally that it was awesome and well done. Yes I worked for Red Jacket for a whole three days before I had to return home when my son and ex wife were in an auto accident...hence the medical bills. I have an offer to return to Red Jacket from Will once they are all on their feet. So I do know a little bit or two about converting and working on Saigas...

I am looking for cash and a FTF trade in the Western Washington area, I am in Redmond. I would like to get at least what I have had put into this gun but that probably won't happen since the price has dropped a little bit...

Asking $1250 but I would be willing to look at some trades + the cash. I'm looking at getting another good tactical pump or semi auto shotty also looking for an AK sidefolder or underfolder...

hammer.jpg

bolt.jpg

mags.jpg

olga1.jpg

olga2.jpg

Last Edited:
Bump to the top again...a deal is kinda forming but still up for grabs.

Remember Red Jacket approved! Be prepared for the zombie apocolypse! lol...

red jacket huh? prove this

Well originally I was going to say I don't have to prove anything, you either take my word or not...you want Will's personal cell phone number? I have it. You want the code to the front door? I have it. But since I don't want to get in a pissing contest with anyone. This is one of my paychecks from RJF...amount and my last name are cut out for privacy, thanks. Feel better now???

PIC now deleted for RJF privacy...

Uhhhhhhh, ya, prolly not smart to post to the Internet a check showing name address, routing and account number for an employer.

Might wanna give that a quick rethink boss...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.