JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Items to fundamentally transform the rifle.
If you shop around, you may find better pricing. Brownells sometimes has sales on these parts, but I actually bought them straight from Giessele when they had a sale going a while back.

Super Sabre Trigger Pack
Triggers

Super Sabre Lightning Bow
Triggers

Manticore Arms Tavor Switchback Charging Handle (I really like this, but refuse to pay $75...probably will bend over and do it tho)
Tavor Switchback Charging Handle - Tavor rifle products

The Bulgarian 4-Piece Flash Hider takes the recoil way down and send the muzzle report forward
Muzzle Attatchments :: AK-Builder US Made 4 Piece Flash Hider Phosphated - AK-Builder.com

Tavor gun machine rifle 100% cotton graphic army green long sleeves t-shirt | eBay

IDF Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Israel1Shop.com - Widest Israel Shop - Tavor Machine Gun Israel Long Sleeve T-Shirt

tavor-sleeved-shirt.jpg

Hello fellow firearms enthusiasts please list Tavor/X 95 upgrades that you think are a must or you personally wanted on your rifle.
Please post pictures and links to where you found your upgrades.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.
Most of the features that people were adding to the Tavor with after market parts are factory with the x95.

I've worked with most of the bullpups available. Most of them are great but need enhancements to really get all you can out of them.

I don't own an X-95 but I've worked with it some. Right now I think it's the best bullpup out of the box. Sure, it can be upgraded but this is one rifle that doesn't NEED anything. It has a great trigger out of the box.

With an X95 I'd allocate my funds on a optics, light and sling.

My tavor is back to bone stock after breaking two timney triggers. The stock trigger isn't amazing but honestly its not that bad you just have to run it regularly.

The Geissele Trigger Bow made a big difference on my SAR-16 and I just bought a Geissele Super Sabra 2 Stage Trigger Pack on eBay for $310. Too many bad reports on the Timney.

Right now I am likely going to end up getting an X95 and the Sar-16 will just become a safe queen most of the time but if I don't end up doing that I may seriously consider the geissele.

I'm about to purchase an x95 and was wondering what upgrades I would need to get. Should I replace the x95 trigger?
I just purchased the x95 last week. The trigger is not match grade but a major improvement to the SAR trigger. I do recommend putting a midaway or manticore ejection port cover on. The factory plastic one will allow blowback in your face. The removable rail covers at the 3,6 and 9 positions are nice.

Hello fellow firearms enthusiasts please list Tavor/X 95 upgrades that you think are a must or you personally wanted on your rifle.
Please post pictures and links to where you found your upgrades.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.
In my humble opinion, a $1500 rifle should perform well enough out of the box that upgrades wouldn't be considered a "must."

I picked up my x95 on the 14th and have been quite happy with it. The trigger is a big improvement and ill likely just keep it stock. Other than that I replaced the A2 bird cage with a linear brake. Really, there is no reason this rifle shouldn't perform right out of the box for you so upgrades are really just a personal preference.