JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No doubt about it. They know they can never get it all at once, they will chip away little by little. Death by a thousand cuts. Rep Jan would probably be really upset to realize the intended goal is unattainable, after Heller.

So many of these gun-grabbers are Jewish. I wish their fellow Jews would call them out for what they are: self-hating traitors to their own people and to their own history. But alas, most Jews are dyed-in-the-wool liberals, and would probably never think of saying such a thing that goes against party lines. JPFO needs to get out there and push this message - they're the only ones in this PC world that can say it without being labeled antisemitic.

So many of these gun-grabbers are Jewish. I wish their fellow Jews would call them out for what they are: self-hating traitors to their own people and to their own history.

This is a interesting comment. I have often wondered this as well. I was very close to a Jewish family and they absolutely knew about all the evil that occurred during WW2. They knew of family members that survived the camps, had tattoos and all. They would discuss this with me. A husband and wife, both had similar stories about their families.

They were also non gun owners and very liberal.

Unbelievable anybody that understands what happened during that time could support this agenda.

Rep Jan would probably be really upset to realize the intended goal is unattainable, after Heller.

time changes everything. if we keep giving up small parts of it, sooner or later people will just give up. the thing that stands truly is the fact that as the culture changes so do people opinions and principles. they already think its too safe to need weapons, what will they do if crimes goes to half what it is today, with or without any law changes.

So many of these gun-grabbers are Jewish. I wish their fellow Jews would call them out for what they are: self-hating traitors to their own people and to their own history. But alas, most Jews are dyed-in-the-wool liberals, and would probably never think of saying such a thing that goes against party lines. JPFO needs to get out there and push this message - they're the only ones in this PC world that can say it without being labeled antisemitic.

We need to stop allowing our enemies to dictate the terms of the fight. If most jews are anti freedom, we need to say it.. if many or most urban whites are liberal morons, same deal. Call 'em right and ignore the rotten eggs tossed at you

It seems odd to me that so many Jewish people are liberal and anti gun. I am not racist or profiling just noting well known demographics. One of my dearest friends is Jewish and he is as anti gun as they come and in contrast a logical person in the rest of his life and view points. I don't get it.

This is a interesting comment. I have often wondered this as well. I was very close to a Jewish family and they absolutely knew about all the evil that occurred during WW2. They knew of family members that survived the camps, had tattoos and all. They would discuss this with me. A husband and wife, both had similar stories about their families.

They were also non gun owners and very liberal.

Unbelievable anybody that understands what happened during that time could support this agenda.

Liberal jews would stuff ovens if they were told to.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top