JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This picture is from silencershop's facebook page. Those are all forms that went out today to beat the deadline. Thats just from one dealer. Imagine how many are being received from all dealers nationwide

image_11.jpe

I have a pic (which will not load) of the partial fruits of my labors with a suppressed 10-22 sans magazine, i.e. a single shot rifle and a bunch of European hares (big rabbits) when I was in OZ. It was an afternoon's shoot. I had intended to make a pile of bunnies for a picture with Moi as the center of interest but as I walked to collect said rodents I would shoot another ten and quickly became overwhelmed. I would have needed several wheel barrows to collect em all. Literally countless numbers of rabbits with well defined burrows spread across the scrub lands that looked like S. eastern Orygun (except for the Roos and Lizards and snakes of course).

I've still never done a form for a silencer or SBR, I guess I'll figure out the new rules somewhere down the road. But dang, that's actually something that makes me feel good as an American. Maybe there are still a good number of people that care about things like rights and freedom (even though they have to pay a damn tax to do it). We should email photos like this to the damn white house and remind them there are a LOT more of us than there are of them.

from 7/4/16 to 7/11/16 my form id number increased 14,665!!!! So I assume that means that many form 1 submissions happened.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top