JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone one here have any experience with the Bodeo revolver? Or know where I could find a left grip panel? I have the opportunity to purchase one of these from 1918, for a very good price. It's missing it's left grip panel, but otherwise appears to be in good mechanical condition. Seems to function correctly in both single and double action. Thanks

Out of curiosity, I checked some regular sources, but I'm not turning up much for parts (including grips) for the Bodeo. From a historical standpoint, they are neat old revolvers. Good luck.

Out of curiosity, I checked some regular sources, but I'm not turning up much for parts (including grips) for the Bodeo. From a historical standpoint, they are neat old revolvers. Good luck.
Ya I had the same luck looking for grips or any parts online. Not much available. I just think the gun is pretty cool mechanically

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top