JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*FTF in the Seattle area only*
Only interested in trade offers, so no cash price is listed.

Trade interests:
-1911 (I'm thinking a Springfield or possibly RIA)
-Other quality pistols ( Glock 17, 19, CZ-75b, Sigs, HK, etc )
-Military-style rifles (mainly an AK74 or some sort of "battle rifle," but let me know what you've got)
Partial trades are fine and I can add some cash if need be.

What comes with the package:
-Original box, manual, etc if that matters to you
-2 15-round Beretta mags
-2 10-round mags, one Beretta and one Promag
-Stainless steel guide rod from Steve Bedair
-Original polymer guide rod
-Hogue wrap-around grips
-Original grips
-I also have a few boxes of ammo that I may include in the deal (Magtech, AE FMJs, and Hi-Shok JHPs)

It is in very good condition with no wear except for in the normal areas where you would expect to see it on this pistol (guide rails, front portion of the slide, locking block). Never abused or carried, so it still looks very nice. Cleaned and lubed every time I've taken it shooting. No more than 400 rounds put through it, all of which have cycled flawlessly.
IMG_20120104_224303.jpg
IMG_20120104_224025.jpg
IMG_20120104_224328.jpg

What do you consider the cash value to be?

Not that I want to offer cash, but you say +/- $50 in the ad.

I do say that in the ad, but I'm not going to slap a cash value on it just for personal reasons. 1) Essentially, it's really only worth what people are willing to exchange for it, 2) I feel like it'll limit the number of offers I get, and 3) EVERYONE has different opinions about how much something should be worth. Just send what you think is a reasonable offer, and I'll let you know if you're within range, and/or if we can negotiate.

"Will this EVER be actually for sale..?"

Its for trade!! New ones are only 599 hopefully that helps with value determination on a used gun, you got 2 extra mags and a upgraded guide rod. If you were closer to Vancouver i would have offered up a trade Ive been looking for a 92fs ever since I bought the 90-two.

Anyhow I may still make an offer if you are willing to meet part way,

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.