JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an Israeli Military Uzi bayonet with scabbard for sale. It is the typical black parkerized finish with a very sharp double edged blade and black composite scabbard. This bayonet is designed for a short-barreled Uzi and works best with either a dummy display barrel, Full-sized Vector Uzi pistol (short barrel but no stock) or a registered UZI SBR. It will fit an UZI carbine, however the 16" long carbine barrel basically defeats the purpose of having a bayonet fixed as the barrel is as long as the blade, (though it does provide a cutting edge along the bottom of the barrel.)

The bayonet works as an awesome stand-alone special ops edged weapon, even if you don't have an Uzi. It is very sturdy yet sleek, light, sharp and deadly.

Was previously asking $65.... but I'll take $50 for it if you come get it in Enumclaw, WA. $65 if you want me to ship it to you, in which case I will accept payment via PayPal.

0b429871.jpg

fb2d6bb4.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top