JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an Israeli Military Uzi bayonet with scabbard for sale. It is the typical black parkerized finish with a very sharp double edged blade and black composite scabbard. This bayonet is designed for a short-barreled Uzi and works best with either a dummy display barrel, Full-sized Vector Uzi pistol (short barrel but no stock) or a registered UZI SBR. It will fit an UZI carbine, however the 16" long carbine barrel basically defeats the purpose of having a bayonet fixed as the barrel is as long as the blade, (though it does provide a cutting edge along the bottom of the barrel.)

The bayonet works as an awesome stand-alone special ops edged weapon, even if you don't have an Uzi. It is very sturdy yet sleek, light, sharp and deadly.

Was previously asking $65.... but I'll take $50 for it if you come get it in Enumclaw, WA. $65 if you want me to ship it to you, in which case I will accept payment via PayPal.

0b429871.jpg

fb2d6bb4.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews