JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Israeli Singer Protects Family from Violent Arab Mob

Mob stops traffic, searches for specific types of people and attacks - clubs/rocks.

Member of that group had a gun.

"...Miller, an singer who had spent Shabbat in Jerusalem at a hotel near the Mount of Olives, was returning home with his family Saturday night when he suddenly found himself surrounded by a group of approximately 150 in the A-Tur neighborhood. ""

I don't agree with /how/ he defended his family - but I do agree that he was right in doing so.

Israeli Singer Protects Family from Violent Arab Mob

Mob stops traffic, searches for specific types of people and attacks - clubs/rocks.

Member of that group had a gun.

"...Miller, an singer who had spent Shabbat in Jerusalem at a hotel near the Mount of Olives, was returning home with his family Saturday night when he suddenly found himself surrounded by a group of approximately 150 in the A-Tur neighborhood. ""

I don't agree with /how/ he defended his family - but I do agree that he was right in doing so.

Yeah, he wasted two rounds.... o_O

If he would have dropped two they probably wouldn't look into cars anymore! On the flip side I would have just turned the lot of them into speed bumps! ;)

Odd how Israel welcomes Arabs/Muslims into their society, but just down the road away from Jerusalem near Herodian there are big red signs on the road warning Israeli citizens that passing beyond this point places their lives in jeopardy.

Having been in East Jerusalem in a car filled with obvious Jews, and said car stalling and having trouble getting it restarted....I can tell you it's a very nerve racking experience. Fortunately we had no problems.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top