JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know if there is any gun ranges in Oregon or Southern Washington that have a CZ Shadow 2 Optics Ready or non-optics ready in their rental fleet?
Want to compare the Sig P320 X5 legion to the CZ shadow to make an informed buying decision.

Let me know please

Thank you

Not aware of anyone who offers rentals on these. While I don't have experience with the P320, I can tell you the Shadow 2 is a real nice shooting, smooth 9mm. I'm blessed with quite a few 9mms, and after getting the Shadow 2 I am spoiled. I only have probably under 1K rounds through it so far, but it's been flawless. If I miss, it is not the gun's fault.

Not aware of anyone who offers rentals on these. While I don't have experience with the P320, I can tell you the Shadow 2 is a real nice shooting, smooth 9mm. I'm blessed with quite a few 9mms, and after getting the Shadow 2 I am spoiled. I only have probably under 1K rounds through it so far, but it's been flawless. If I miss, it is not the gun's fault.
Sounds like they are Awesome shooters! I have a double stack 1911, that shoots great, until I started hearing about the Shadow 2, lol

My only 1911 in 9mm is a full size single stack (Dan Wesson PM9). Its a real nice gun as well. While I really like 1911s, the CZ handguns just feel right in my hand and shoot good. Top of the heap of CZs in my safe is the Shadow 2. Some of the higher-end ones are even nicer from what I've heard.

Very nice! Much appreciated! This will help me know exactly what I'm buying. Send some pics after you get the Leopold mounted.
(458) 209-4599 [email protected]
Thanks again
Dan

D7CC04FD-B906-48C3-8C7E-C347E15EDB33.jpeg

I did it myself. It's not hard. I did a Cajun Gun works upgrade kit too
Got the bushing, SA/DA yesterday!!!! Happy days are here again!!!....... It seems like Cajun Gun is the place to go for these CZ's Mine came with several sets of springs. The recoil ones I get. I just wish the lb's or however their labeled, were on the springs. All the models I pick up had this supper small creep to point of break. I almost bought the display as it did not have this. The counter guy, A guy who actually new not only guns but the CZ's!, assured me that it just needed a little break in. In to days "The world has gone nuts" I just hated the idea of having to send a brand new gun in. Five shots out of my new gun and no creep! And I am on picky picky guy when it comes to trigger issues. I think that came from long range, PRC stuff, Triggers in the ounce range are a whole different animal. I had one guy explain why creep was OK on a $3,500 Dan Wesson because all that mattered was getting the first round off to disarm the situation. I nodded my head first up then down and left shaking my head left to right.

Anyway, what all did you have done? What else would you have done? what do most guys want to have done? There's a mouthful.

Got the bushing, SA/DA yesterday!!!! Happy days are here again!!!....... It seems like Cajun Gun is the place to go for these CZ's Mine came with several sets of springs. The recoil ones I get. I just wish the lb's or however their labeled, were on the springs. All the models I pick up had this supper small creep to point of break. I almost bought the display as it did not have this. The counter guy, A guy who actually new not only guns but the CZ's!, assured me that it just needed a little break in. In to days "The world has gone nuts" I just hated the idea of having to send a brand new gun in. Five shots out of my new gun and no creep! And I am on picky picky guy when it comes to trigger issues. I think that came from long range, PRC stuff, Triggers in the ounce range are a whole different animal. I had one guy explain why creep was OK on a $3,500 Dan Wesson because all that mattered was getting the first round off to disarm the situation. I nodded my head first up then down and left shaking my head left to right.

Anyway, what all did you have done? What else would you have done? what do most guys want to have done? There's a mouthful.
Sorry it took so long. This thing is awesome. I ordered and installed the Cajun gun works upgrade kit with reach reduction and their barrel bushing. The gun is absolutely incredible! It's like a finely tuned Swiss watch. In DA it's about 7 1/2 pounds and in SA it's about 2 1/2 pounds

1EC5D848-9D2E-4C9E-AAC1-FC40864D92A6.jpeg 652E5769-DBFB-4891-BA19-85AC92302624.jpeg C9E1CEF3-E589-4668-A67C-02531AD34805.jpeg

Last Edited:
That has to be one of the smoothest double actions I've seen, what do you think the pull poundage is in double & single action? Did your gun come with that gas pedal, or did you add it?

That has to be one of the smoothest double actions I've seen, what do you think the pull poundage is in double & single action? Did your gun come with that gas pedal, or did you add it?
It is crazy smooth. 2.5lbs single and 7.5ish double action. The video clip can't do it justice. I've played around with different hammer springs and got the DA weight down to 6lbs. CGW warns that if you go that low you may have occasional light strikes, especially with CCI primers. If you're using federal you'll be fine. I left it at 7.5-8lbs because it's so smooth. Plus the reach reduction makes the total trigger travel a lot less. I installed the gas pedal. I love how it feels.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top