JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's close to All Hallows Eve. Is this just the beginning? Yesterday morning we got up kind of early because we were going to the range up in The Gorge. Only the light over the stove was on when I was getting my first cup a joe. I saw something on the carpet in front of the fridge in the shadows. I turned on the big light to see a small dead mouse. Our house is tight. We've only ever had one mouse in the house about three years ago. We've been here for 21years. While were were at the range and got all loaded up to go, the locks on the car went haywire. When wifey hit the switch on her door to unlock it, it locked again without being touched...My door did the same thing. That's never happened in the 16 years we've had the car. I don't know what that was about. Went around and checked every door and found nothing to cause a problem. For a coupe of minutes, either of us, unlock the doors, they lock again, engine running, engine off.. Then, it started working normal. When we were done at the range we went into Carson to get some lunch at The Bungalow Bar and Grill. Near by there was a really creepy clown with a prosthetic metal leg standing on the side of the road in front of the old Carson Grange Hall.

Just coincidence?

Stay frosty friends!

My deck about an hour ago....

1635525378305.jpeg

As a matter of fact, YES! '05 CR-V. You got something I should know?
It's not well known outside of certain engineering fields, but Hondas are initially designed and measured in mousepower, which is then upconverted to horsepower. It appears that due to age you are losing mousepower and the inactive mice are falling out.

Honda engineers are quite clever and use any mice that aren't currently powering the motor for other purposes like door locks, power windows, moon roof, etc.. This explains the episode with the doorlocks as the remaining mice needed to recalibrate.

It's not well known outside of certain engineering fields, but Hondas are initially designed and measured in mousepower, which is then upconverted to horsepower. It appears that due to age you are losing mousepower and the inactive mice are falling out.

Honda engineers are quite clever and use any mice that aren't currently powering the motor for other purposes like door locks, power windows, moon roof, etc.. This explains the episode with the doorlocks as the remaining mice needed to recalibrate.
That's pretty good man!

I have had the same door lock thing happen. It turned out the lock button on the remote was damaged and was always on.

I don't know much about mice and I'm not going near that clown! :D
The remote/key fob...Thought about that first. I had mine in my hand and Wifey's were in her purse, in the usual spot. Coulda' still had fluke depressing the button I guess. But not likely

I been sleeping with that clown for 34 years. :D Just as costume crazy at Halloween as she's always been.

Yesterday at work she had some lady (cough) customer that was insisting she had paid for the bag of hot food at the Service Deli Counter. She informed her there WERE NO TILLS at the Service Deli Counter. The woman became belligerent, insisting she'd payed. Wifey wasn't letting up. Security was by the door waiting. The lady dropped the bag on the counter and said "F#%* this store". And "F*** You Clown!". and left. Just another day at a major grocery store store in NePo. A day up here that ends with a good laugh is a good day!

We have a 09 Honda. I keep my key in my front pocket of my jeans. I take my work boots on/off while sitting in the garage, and often lock/unlock the doors of the car when the button on the key is pressed by coins in my pocket.

I think it is reasonable to believe that something was pushing the button on your wife's fob in her purse.

Send in the Clowns!

We have a 09 Honda. I keep my key in my front pocket of my jeans. I take my work boots on/off while sitting in the garage, and often lock/unlock the doors of the car when the button on the key is pressed by coins in my pocket.

I think it is reasonable to believe that something was pushing the button on your wife's fob in her purse.

Send in the Clowns!
The dead mouse is explained by its wizzing on the fob and getting electrocuted.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top