Answered is this site being attacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I'm getting comodo warnings that this site is infected. Google is confirming it as infected with Trojans and Malware as of yesterday.

I'm moving on.....last thing I need is a virus.

ATCclears

Reactions
I'm not sure (and I do tech for a living).

There was another thread on these Forums where someone noted that the mechanism to create/update a "cookie" in your browser might be the culprit. That could mean:
- that mechanism has been identified as "at risk"
- it is a false positive

I use Firefox as my web browser. In the past three days Firefox has been telling me that NW Firearms is dangerous/bad. I click in the option in Firefox to continue and tell them that I think it's OK.

Peter

Reactions
not sure if this is real either, but last night like after 2am I could not get on ar15.com, the site was completely slammed as if it was being DDoS'd, and it stayed that way for quite some time.

Reactions
I'm getting the same thing, and try as I might, yesterday I could not get on Springfield Armory's website - i kept getting "too many connections" like they were having a DOS attack put on them or something.

Reactions
Down for over 3 days? Yeah, hacked by someones, likely an attempt to disrupt the nationwide black gun open carry rallies.They failed.. you hear me, clowns, you are classic fail, we had a record turnout at Olympia, never seen the like. Made me proud of my people, again

We had at least (IMO having been to many rallies) at least 4,000 people, and maybe a handful, less than 5 antis.. the horn honking was amazing as we stood out on Capitol St. I had the Don't Tread on Me flags. God bless everyone who came out, hope to see you all on Feb 8th, and bring friends!

Reactions
Down for over 3 days? Yeah, hacked by someones, likely an attempt to disrupt the nationwide black gun open carry rallies.They failed.. you hear me, clowns, you are classic fail, we had a record turnout at Olympia, never seen the like. Made me proud of my people, again

We had at least (IMO having been to many rallies) at least 4,000 people, and maybe a handful, less than 5 antis.. the horn honking was amazing as we stood out on Capitol St. I had the Don't Tread on Me flags. God bless everyone who came out, hope to see you all on Feb 8th, and bring friends!
was there and agree about the horn honking (especially the train horn) and I only saw 4 anti's on Capital
It was a great turnout

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom