JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Reactions
I am getting this
(see attachment) re this NWFIREARMS.COM

what do you guys know about this?

Capture.jpg

I'm getting comodo warnings that this site is infected. Google is confirming it as infected with Trojans and Malware as of yesterday.

I'm moving on.....last thing I need is a virus.

I'm not sure (and I do tech for a living).

There was another thread on these Forums where someone noted that the mechanism to create/update a "cookie" in your browser might be the culprit. That could mean:
- that mechanism has been identified as "at risk"
- it is a false positive

I use Firefox as my web browser. In the past three days Firefox has been telling me that NW Firearms is dangerous/bad. I click in the option in Firefox to continue and tell them that I think it's OK.

Peter

not sure if this is real either, but last night like after 2am I could not get on ar15.com, the site was completely slammed as if it was being DDoS'd, and it stayed that way for quite some time.

For Chrome and Firefox, they are probably both reporting in to some central database/service (could be the same for both), and that database/service has this website flagged as a concern for whatever reason. It could be real, a false positive, or (worst case) political.

Peter

I'm getting the same thing, and try as I might, yesterday I could not get on Springfield Armory's website - i kept getting "too many connections" like they were having a DOS attack put on them or something.

Looks like Bammy Hussein and his government thugs have hired some hackers to screw up the gun forums.. Do you really think a guy who wants to remove your 2A rights wants you to exercise your 1A rights to defend your second?

Down for over 3 days? Yeah, hacked by someones, likely an attempt to disrupt the nationwide black gun open carry rallies.They failed.. you hear me, clowns, you are classic fail, we had a record turnout at Olympia, never seen the like. Made me proud of my people, again

We had at least (IMO having been to many rallies) at least 4,000 people, and maybe a handful, less than 5 antis.. the horn honking was amazing as we stood out on Capitol St. I had the Don't Tread on Me flags. God bless everyone who came out, hope to see you all on Feb 8th, and bring friends!

Down for over 3 days? Yeah, hacked by someones, likely an attempt to disrupt the nationwide black gun open carry rallies.They failed.. you hear me, clowns, you are classic fail, we had a record turnout at Olympia, never seen the like. Made me proud of my people, again

We had at least (IMO having been to many rallies) at least 4,000 people, and maybe a handful, less than 5 antis.. the horn honking was amazing as we stood out on Capitol St. I had the Don't Tread on Me flags. God bless everyone who came out, hope to see you all on Feb 8th, and bring friends!
was there and agree about the horn honking (especially the train horn) and I only saw 4 anti's on Capital
It was a great turnout

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews