JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't buy Tasco products unless it is for a bb gun. I bought a rifle with this Tasco World Class Plus 8-32 x 50. They get ok reviews. They are made in japan and the glass is clear, even at 32x.
I took the package to the range to sight it in. I was looking through the scope, adjusting it and the knob came unscrewed. There is a clip on the end of the brass thread but it didn't afford a positive stop before falling out. Of course it won't just thread back in. I can submit a repair request to Tasco

20210703_164755.jpg 20210703_164813.jpg

More than likely they will replace it. A lot of the name-brand "cheapo" scopes actually carry a pretty good warranty you just have to pay shipping costs which in some cases cost as much as the scope.

Last Edited:
More than likely they will replace it. A lot of the name brand "cheapo" scopes actually carry a pretty good warranty you just have to pay shipping cost which in some cases cost as much as the scope.
I looked on their site. It took me to Bushnell. They said there was a generic 1 yr warranty but didn't link it to a particular product line. I'll contact them next week

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top