JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yahoo! Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

I posted this same question on the comments below. I saw my comment... then I refreshed to see new ones and..... My comment was gone...... No you say, how could that happen? So instead of leaving my comment on the article I brought the article to my comment.

Look at the small pin above the selector switch. This is not an AR-15. It is an M-4. Right? Was this photo take legally?

"See yahoo? When you edit out my comment and don't let me express myself things like this go to the next level and so many more eyes become aware of your sloppy reporting."

Gee, if they asked I could have sent them home phots of my two boys. They're half Japanese so it would have covered both races and at that age they were shooting AK and AR clones. Now the youngest has switched to a SAW - I'm jealous.
Butch

What a stupid advertisement.

"We keep red riding hood out of schools because of the bottle of wine in her basket. Why not assault weapons?"

Can they name one school where you can casually walk in with an AR-15 slung over your back and not have an immediate massive police response?

It appears that my puter is Gun Safe because it will not play the vid!
That AK-15 is actually a military machine gun not a sporting rifle, just one of the dozens of fibs in this Infomercial. Schools are Gun Free Zones, or as the SSRI Perps like to call them, Free Victim Zones so this photo shoot violated several laws and put a gun in the hands of a child, in a school

WE CAN NOT ALLOW GUNS IN SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS NOT SAFE FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!! UNLESS ITS TO OBAMA KIDS, OR KIDS OF SENtors... or kids or Representatives.... wait.. why do the kids of government officials get armed guards, but they don't want our kids to be protected the same way....... Dose not really make any sense.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top