JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw one recently and it's been sitting on my mind ever since. I'm sure they aren't reliable. But I'd want to hear if anyone thinks I should stay away from it or if it's something I definitely should try owning? 😂
Thanks for the help!

Nephew had one. Reliability was a problem, 22LR plus that helical magazine were an unhappy combination. But it sure does look neat!

Dealing with something long ago no longer made the buyer has to decide if its worth it to them. I REALLY miss having an M3. If I was to win the lotto I would up and move where I could own one again and I would buy at least one. Last I looked they run what a nice car would be if I paid cash. Could I do that now? Sure. Would my Wife be REALLY angry? Yes. Would I feel bad? Yes. Now if I was set for life? I would buy one in a second and not feel at all bad about it. So if the gun is affordable to the buyer? Buyer can swing that kind of lay out? Hell why not. Damn thing would have to be a lot of fun to play with.

Saw one recently and it's been sitting on my mind ever since. I'm sure they aren't reliable. But I'd want to hear if anyone thinks I should stay away from it or if it's something I definitely should try owning? 😂
Thanks for the help!
Had both a rifle and a pistol at one point and they were reliable. If it is a newer one it should be fine but if it is an older one, then it may need modified to feed right. Simple modification to the upper edge (yes upper edge due to mag position) of the barrel/chamber throat with a little careful Dremel work. The older mags should say american or something such on them and the newer ones have an extendable winding lever on the end which the older ones did not. Main thing to do is not deviate from the suggested way to wind and load the mags so they function and don't get damaged. Copper plated ammo is the best to use as well, as the plain lead can become an issue on the feed lips. I don't think my son has forgiven me for getting rid of them yet either. Who doesn't want to be a Spaceball.

From what I can tell they are still around but in Elgin now instead of up towards Portland (Hillsboro).
1644472899996.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top