Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Intratec AB-10

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Drew68, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Drew68

Drew68 Eastern Oregon Member

Back on the market. Comes with the box, 32 round mag and 50 round mag. I don't know much about it. I took it out and ran half a mag of wolf steel cased junk out of it and it had no issues. $350.
    I may be interested in a partial trade for a Mossberg home defense type shotgun. I live in Eastern Oregon but the gun is currently in the Lebanon area (I took it there for a buyer who hasn't followed through).
    2012-07-28014.jpg
    2012-07-28015.jpg

Fishnutz and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Drew68

bump

3. PatrickKilpatrick

PatrickKilpatrick Portland Member

How bout a llama ix-c?

4. jvntt3

jvntt3 Eugene,Or. Member

would ya be interested in a remington 870 express ,camo stocks ,28in ribbed barrel and $75 if interested can see at oreguns.com in shotgun sales classifieds or i can e-mail pics it a real nice shotgun

5. crsracing

crsracing milwaukie OR Member

i have a maverick 88 made by mossberg it looks almost identical to my mossberg 500 it only has 10rds threw it and could pass for brand new it's got a 18.5" barrel and a pistol grip all black let me know

6. Drew68

pm sent

7. Drew68

bump, 2 deals made with time and place to meet and didn't follow through. Anyone else, prefer people with some positive feedback who will follow up on a deal. Thanks.

jb11 and (deleted member) like this.
  8. jvntt3

jvntt3 Eugene,Or. Member

Hey Im sorry about the mixup I did show up and was ready to make the deal but as I told your freind I had put $80 in the bank for our deal and somehowthe wife had mixed up her credit cards and used our joint card for her gas and lunch for the day and when i stopped at the ATM on the way to Jerry's all i could take out was $60 and I had $6 and another dollar in change for a total of $67 which I was thouroghly inbearest to even ask if he would take that being it was $8 short from our agreement for that I do apoligize I only had the one card and it was all the cash I had at the time I am however still very interested in the gun so if you are still able to do the deal call or text me 541 606-7006

9. Drew68

bump

10. Drew68

bump-Send a trade offer. However, please be willing to follow through.

11. crsracing

crsracing milwaukie OR Member

my offer is still good i don't have much to add but if your interested we could probably work something out

12. Drew68

bump

13. Drew68

Bump- trade offers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.